Under Graduate Choice Based Credit System (CBCS)
As everybody knows, The Academic Council of University of Jammu, Jammu has now approved the adoption of Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) for the undergraduate programmes offered in the affiliated colleges under the Faculties of Arts, Science and Commerce from the ensuing academic session 2016-17.
As the new system starts it is very difficult to understand the Structure of CBCS due to lack of information available on the official websites of University of Jammu. The students are now basically facing problems to understand the basic structure of the CBCS.
For the sake of Students to overcome these problems I am developing a Information Portal for CBSC which reflects all the information related to Course, Examinations, Admissions, Results etc. This is specially designed for UG Students because there is no information available for UG courses in an elaborated manner on any other platforms.
The main contents in this portal is given as below:-
- Separate modules to provide information for CBCS like Structure, Admission, Courses Subject Combinations, Examination, Skill enhancement courses, SGPA, CGPA etc.
- Each Semester wise information related to Admission, Examination, Results, Notifications etc.
- News and Notification module related to all events published by University from day to day.
- Separate Modules to provide information to each category like Notifications, Examinations, Admissions, Results etc.
- Providing Information of all the colleges affiliated by University of Jammu.
- Providing Information of UG course related notifications of Directorate of Distance Education.
- Provides various UG related information’s published on Electronic and Print Media.
- Download section which provides to Download Syllabus, Brochures, Mark Sheets, Results, Examination Forms, Previous Years Papers, Research Articles etc related to UG Courses.
- Web Links to Various other Websites related to Jammu University & Higher Education J&K.
- Complaint Management System in which students can raise their problems online and gets relevant solution well in time.
- This System is User friendly so that it can be easily access on Desktop computers and Mobiles.